I was supposed to post this on Saturday, but things got in the way. I’m so sorry!
Anyway, for the 25 Days of Book Boyfriends, my book boyfriend is Dash from Dash and Lily’s Book of Dares, and I’m gonna share…
5 REASONS WHY I LOVE DASH
- He is a “bookish” guy.
- He reads poetry books.
- He has wit.
- And I think he’s really cute.
- He’s that guy you can talk to randomly about very random things.
Out of all my book boyfriends, Dash will always be at the top 5 (or maybe top 3). 😀
I hope you could get to know Dash more. Read below for a synopsis and a giveaway!
“I’ve left some clues for you.
If you want them, turn the page.
If you don’t, put the book back on the shelf, please.”
So begins the latest whirlwind romance from the bestselling authors ofNick & Norah’s Infinite Playlist. Lily has left a red notebook full of challenges on a favorite bookstore shelf, waiting for just the right guy to come along and accept its dares. But is Dash that right guy? Or are Dash and Lily only destined to trade dares, dreams, and desires in the notebook they pass back and forth at locations across New York? Could their in-person selves possibly connect as well as their notebook versions? Or will they be a comic mismatch of disastrous proportions?
Rachel Cohn and David Levithan have written a love story that will have readers perusing bookstore shelves, looking and longing for a love (and a red notebook) of their own.
GIVEAWAY (open internationally!):
Get a chance to win the following:
- Paperback copy of Dash & Lily’s Book of Dares
- Ebook copies of Nick & Nora’s Infinite Playlist and Naomi & Ely’s No Kiss List (to be sent via email, .epub format)
- Some “Christmas-y” bookmarks
- Just a random “bookish” stuff
How to join this giveaway:
- Must be following this WordPress blog (https://arelireads.wordpress.com). If you don’t have WordPress, please follow via Bloglovin’.
- Share this post on any social media. Comment down the link of the shared post.
- Follow me on Instagram @arelireads.
- Follow me on Twitter @areliesguerra.
- Tell me why you deserve to win.
Giveaway will end on December 31st. Winner will be chosen based on the 5th mechanic, and will be announced on January 1st. 🙂