June 2016 has been a good reading + book hauling month for me and I cannot wait to share with you the books that I received this month! I already posted a blog post about my June 2016 reading wrap-up and if you haven’t read it yet, feel free to click this. 🙂
So now, let’s get on to my June 2016 Book Haul!
I didn’t expect that I’d get a lot of books for June, but then I did. I’m so glad about all the books that I got! I think I’m gonna enjoy reading them all.
So, anyway, here are the books that I’ve got:
- Something in Between by Katie Li
- Between the Stars by Jane Burdiak
- My Journey There by Robert Brooks Strong
- Know by Katrina Greenslade
- South Haven By Hirsh Sawhney
- Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
- Jason and Medea
- Grave Instinct by Robert W. Walker
- Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare
- The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin
10 books! WOW! Thank you so much to all the publishers, author and online sellers for these awesome books. I don’t feel guilty at all for having so much books and yet not having even read half of my TBR. 😛
How many books did you have in June? 🙂